Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrappy Mom stamp sets

So, the Scrappy Mom stamp sets that I ordered the other day came yesterday, and I couldn't resist playing around with them! : ) I ordered Amusing Animals and Designer's Choice. I really love their stamp sets. I thought they stamped really well. Anyway, since it is snowing today in Michigan, I wanted to make a wintry card. Here it is:


I used cardstock from Creative Memories and the patterned paper was something that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I used glitter paper from Die Cuts with a View for the snowman and the snowflakes. The cricut cuts were from Gypsy Wanderings and Doodlecharms. The ribbon was one I grabbed at Target, and as I said, the stamp was from Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals set. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card!

    Thanks for checking in on my blog the other day! In answer to your question about the cubes, I got them at Michaels. I just love them, they're so versatile and help keep my space very well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, love your colors!

    Thanks for playing with us and I hope you come and check out the new challenge posted yesterday!

    -- dalis
    Cooking with Cricut DT

    ReplyDelete